Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Burnout

So much has been happening over the past 5 days. I've been working and/or on call for the majority of the past 2.5 weeks. The time I have had off I was hiking a mountain in a tropical storm with small children, so it wasn't exactly relaxing. Finally on Tuesday morning my body gave out. The term tired and uninspired came to mind. Brooke took my phone and ordered me to bed. I’ve been in this room for over a day now only surfacing for food, morning worship, and a few problems that needed to be addressed. As far as I know the universe hasn’t come crashing down without me J.

All this down time and down time and still no pictures? Since I have this time off I uploaded a few pics and I don't like the way it looks here on blogspot so follow the link and see them on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=60743&id=1349179360&saved#!/album.php?aid=60743&id=1349179360

Easy enough right? Let me explain again, I’m not a good picture taker. Not only do I lack in photography skills, I just don’t take pictures. To me it’s a burden, slows me down and makes the experience “unreal”. But for you, the reader I uploaded some. But you’re gonna have to do a little work.

Can't think of anyone to shout out too...hmmm...got it!

Daric, I hope this post was short enough for you to read all the way through. If you did, here's your reward!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and praying for you! Hang in there!
    "Never doubt that you're out on a mission..."

    -Ms. Penington

    ReplyDelete